Review: Who Moved My Cheese?

Who Moved My Cheese? Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay it comes exactly at advertised. takes are a evening or two to complete the book cover to cover. You start as skeptic and at the end laugh at yourself. There are just so many things at which we get stuck and don't want to move on. Our job, relations, work, processes, etc. Problem is once we succeed doing something in one way we kind of get stuck in that and don't want to try something else. This book is good for everyone who feels that he is stuck or you may not even realize that you are stuck in the old and you need to move on. You need to find "new cheese".

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Configure Netbeans For Android development

Configuring CI pipeline in Jenkins for PHP projects

Configure Netbeans for Apache TomEE and OpenJPA