My Experience with Airtel

My experience with Airtel - Was trying to do a online recharge. it did not do recharge from ING Vysha. So tried doing it from my Credit Card. The transaction was done and when redirecting to airtel the site just shows a time out error. and the fun begins. I tried calling 121. But could not make any head or tail how to get hold of a customer care executive. Then looked into their site and found they have something called a 198 service. So called them and after struggling through a list of menus finally I got hold of the final golden combination to talk to a customer care executive. Man I am sure Einstein was not more happier then me when he found theory of relativity. Finally after hearing jo tera hai woh mera (Ah. really surely they took my money and did not recharged my mobile)  for a reaaaal loooong time in a flanky voice  mixed with the word that my call is important to them, finally i got hold of a customer care executive. He started speaking something in some weird language. I asked him to talk in English. Then I explained him the problem. And finally....then it happend. The connection got disconnected. F*  F*  F*. Well the cycle started again. With the same number tapping the same flanky jo tera hai woh mera. And finally I got hold of another guy. Again explained the things. He told me that he would transfer my call to his superior. And lo...the phone got disconnected. Man.... So the cycle begins again with all jo tera hai woh mera....and all the explaing stuff and the connecting to superior S**t.  Guess what happened next. Bingo..the connection got disconnected. Hmmmm....really a test on my patience. So called again...the cycle repeats. Just to keep the things interesting skipping the boring jo mera hai woh tera and connecting to superior part. Ok airtel you cannot win..I got more patience than you :D. I dialed again. Tapped through all those secret combination of keys. Ha ha ha they just said thank you and the connection got disconnected No "jo tera..." S**t no F***ing executives, No transfer no nothing. Direct disconnect. He he he Airtel you loose I win. I tried again with all those secret key tappings. Yup same thing happen. It just got disconnected. No customer care executing. No jo tera.... Ha ha ha ha ha

Comments

Unknown said…
"Your call is important to us, please hold.." should be rephrased to "Your money is important to us, so we will take it away from you."

Awesome experience.. Hats off to your patience, next time any airtel telecaller calls you or comes to meet you, give them an eggplant. :)
Tiklu Ganguly said…
He he well said Imtiyaz

Popular posts from this blog

Configure Netbeans For Android development

Configuring CI pipeline in Jenkins for PHP projects

Configure Netbeans for Apache TomEE and OpenJPA