Review: Unshakeable

Unshakeable Unshakeable by Tony Robbins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Okay, I am from India and this book does talk a lot of rules and specifics of finance and tax rules for the US. So maybe someone from the US would get a lot more benefit from this book than me. But what I was able to get is a lot of points that I can look into. The fine prints, that I must read through in mutual fund or one a similar investment. It also gives a very good idea of how to best do insurances, so that you can maximize the benefit. Finally, no financial freedom can come without freedom within. So loved the last chapter about how to achieve mental happiness. So overall time well invested, reading this book.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Configure Netbeans For Android development

Configuring CI pipeline in Jenkins for PHP projects

Configure Netbeans for Apache TomEE and OpenJPA