Review: Our Iceberg Is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions

Our Iceberg Is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions Our Iceberg Is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions by John P. Kotter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I initially read a couple of pages back in 2016 and finally I picked up the book a few days back and finished reading it. This is a very easy read. Don't go by my number of days guys. The whole thing follows the same style as "who moved my cheese". This is a good story based explanation of Kotter's change framework. One of the best thing about this book is you can gift it to anyone you know who needs a change within their organization, life or something similar. You can also use it to find out a framework that you can use within your organization or in your life to get rid of old habits or products.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Configure Netbeans For Android development

Configuring CI pipeline in Jenkins for PHP projects

Configure Netbeans for Apache TomEE and OpenJPA