Review: 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management: The Productivity Habits of 7 Billionaires, 13 Olympic Athletes, 29 Straight-A Students, and 239 Entrepreneurs

15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management: The Productivity Habits of 7 Billionaires, 13 Olympic Athletes, 29 Straight-A Students, and 239 Entrepreneurs 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management: The Productivity Habits of 7 Billionaires, 13 Olympic Athletes, 29 Straight-A Students, and 239 Entrepreneurs by Kevin Kruse
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A truly awesome book about productivity. A very easy read. I have read it almost at the beginning of this year and this book has helped me manage my time better. The strategies in this book really works. If you feel you do not have enough time to complete your personal goals, your projects, then you must read this book and follow the tactics given in this book. Many of the tactics like living via the calendar and processing emails on a scheduled time have really helped me a lot. I am able to complete a lot more task now and I do not feel stressed at all. This is a real gem for any one who wants stress free productivity.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Configure Netbeans For Android development

Configuring CI pipeline in Jenkins for PHP projects

Configure Netbeans for Apache TomEE and OpenJPA