Review: The Man Behind the Wheel: How Onkar S. Kanwar Created a Global Giant

The Man Behind the Wheel: How Onkar S. Kanwar Created a Global Giant The Man Behind the Wheel: How Onkar S. Kanwar Created a Global Giant by Tim Bouquet
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The book started really great. How the OSK's dad Raunak Singh came to India after the partition with nothing in hand and how the build an empire of Tyre business from scratch was really inspiring. I really loved the book halfway through. But after that, the book starts to lose steam. Complicated details on court cases and who told what was not really something interesting and adds any value to me personally.
So overall I would still recommend this book. Do read the first 50%. The next 50% is your choice.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Configure Netbeans For Android development

Configuring CI pipeline in Jenkins for PHP projects

Configure Netbeans for Apache TomEE and OpenJPA